Vacancies at MUD Jeans
Creative Marketing Intern
We are looking for a creative fashion lover. Someone who understands brand building, social media and loves content creation. From ideation and execution of bigger marketing campaigns to influencer marketing; you are up for a challenge.
You understand branding and like to make a purposefull brand fashionable and relevant. You have affinity with denim and like our essential styles. The marketing team consists of a few people only, meaning we need a hands-on creative who thinks in social media concepts and wants to learn more about the full customer journey. From storytelling in store to digital and social media, our story needs to be told in a bold way. With the goal to increase brand awareness throughout Europe.
About MUD Jeans
MUD Jeans is the most circular denim brand worldwide. In 2013, MUD Jeans introduced the innovative 'Lease A Jeans' concept. The brand applies the principles of the circular economy and recycles all its jeans. MUD Jeans achieves high standards from various sustainable organisations and has been a B Corp. since 2015. In 2021, MUD Jeans was named Best For The World B Corp and scored the highest in the environmental category.
What you will learn
We are a fast-growing company with an international team. Interns get to participate in many different fashion and sustainability-related events and are involved in everything that is going on in the business. We are transparent, sharing the ins & outs of running a scale-up business. We have trained many students in the past and always aim to develop the talents the students requires to focus op.
- Organisation and concepting of social photoshoots
- Making moodboard for photoshoots
- Create and design digital materials - from Instagram stories to online ads
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and edit images
- Receive feedback and make necessary changes
- Manage our Member Club and set up partnerships for it
- Manage co-promotions with other brands
- Set up influencer campaigns
- Manage User Generated Content on our website
- Represent our brand at events
- A digital native with great understanding of social media
- You are up-to-date on new social media features and are passionate about innovative projects
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight timelines
- A self-starter, who takes initiative and thinks creatively
- Experience with graphic design software
- Photography skills – we don’t expect you to shoot our next campaign, but imagery for social use or User Generated Content is a must
- A creative network in The Netherlands is preferred, to get (social) shoots done
Yes, I'd like to apply:
You can send your CV and motivation letter to Danique via email@example.com.
We would appreciate it if you share a link to your portfolio.